Riverside Guest House is situated just opposite the lovely Wensum River. with stunning views of the Yachting Station and Cathedral opposite. Just 200 yards from Norwich Train Station and close to to City Centre. We offer on-street permit parking, £5 extra charge, reservation must be done online from your booking, if requested over the phone or on arrival, - extra charge is £7. Free WiFi in all areas.
The property has been fully refurbished and benefits from modern accommodation with contemporary comforts. (all en-suite with showers or bath) – single, double, twin and family rooms.
Ideally located 2 minutes walk from the Norwich Rail Station, and 5 minutes walk from the city centre, cafes, shopping malls and cultural attractions such as Norwich Cathedral (8 min walk), Norwich castle (10 min walk), Norwich Football Stadium (10 min walk), the Riverside entertainment complex with cinema, restaurants and bars is only 5 min walk away.
The historic city of Norwich has great appeal to everyone, featuring the Norman Cathedral, with the second highest steeple in the country. Norwich also boasts a large and varied range of gastro-pubs and fine restaurants plus some of the largest and most modern shopping precincts. For the more adventurous you can enjoy our picturesque countryside or explore the stunning water broads.
FACILITIES of the RIVERSIDE GUEST HOUSE
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• A continental breakfast is available for a separate fee (£4.90), but many restaurants can be found within walking distance offering cooked breakfasts.
• All rooms en-suite with showers or baths
• Free WiFi is available in all areas
• Limited number of permits to park vehicles outside the building, additional charge of £5 per day. (Must be requested before arrival from your booking page please)
• Our double beds are either king size or queen size.
• Thermostatic heating to adjust for individual comfort
Check in: 13:30 (1:30pm) - 23:00 (11:00pm) (arrivals may be allowed outside this window if your travel plans can't be adjusted however this is subject to availability)
Check out: Before 10:30 (10:30am)