University Park Campus is set in 330 acres of beautiful rolling parkland, within easy reach of Nottingham City Centre.
Cavendish Hall surrounds a lawn quadrangle and its own rose garden. Named after the Cavendish Family it has a great contemporary style to it and is only a short walk away from the University Boating Lake.
- University Park is regarded as one of the largest and most attractive campuses in the country
- On-site car parking facilities
- Comfortably furnished rooms
- Dedicated and experienced member of staff always on duty to assist with any requirements
- The beautiful Millennium Garden is a quiet place to relax
- Close to Wollaton Hall, gardens and deer park
- A mixture of period buildings with modern state-of-the-art facilities
Check In: 15:00 (3:00) - 23:30 (11:30) (se pueden permitir llegadas fuera de esta ventana si sus planes de viaje no se pueden ajustar, sin embargo, esto está sujeto a disponibilidad)
Check Out: 08:00 (8:00) - 10:00 (10:00)