For your safety, the Møller Institute has updated its procedures and will continue to adjust these in line with government guidance where necessary.
- Breakfast will be provided in a takeaway bag for your convenience
- Rooms will be serviced for stays over 3 nights, but additional towels, toiletries, etc will be provided if needed
- Increased cleaning of touchpoints with anti-viral cleaning products
- Departed rooms will be left vacant for three days before being cleaned, where possible.
- Additional PPE is available for the Housekeeping team
- Contactless payment throughout the Møller Institute
- The gym will stay closed until further notice
- If you have to travel by public transport, the reception team can arrange a taxi to meet you on your arrival at the station, with the Møller's trusted provider
- Please follow the social distancing guidance on site
- If you wish for further details on any of the above, the team is always available to help
The Møller Institute is a premium residential leadership development, conference and events centre, allocated within the grounds of Churchill College. It is set in 42 acres of open parkland in the north-west corner of the city and is located a ten-minute walk (or a short bus ride) from the historic city centre. Parking, which is at a premium in this city, is free, however, it operates on a first come first serve basis and cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
Please note, the Møller Institute cannot accommodate pets with the exception of service pets, please make a note in the 'Additional information' section of the booking form.
No Stag and Hen parties accepted
Arrivée: 15:00 (3:00) - 23:30 (11:30) (arrivées normalement autorisées en dehors de ces horaires. En cas de contrainte particulières, n’hésitez pas à demander un aménagement.)
Départ: 06:00 (6:00) - 10:30 (10:30)